Project

Also known as: Forrest Theatre; Cafe Erlanger
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1927
BUILT
Keasby & Mattison Company (Asbestos curtain)
Architect: Hoffman-Henon Co.
1978
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2025 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2025 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.